Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Wednesday Night & I'm Alright

Jan 12 2011. Hello friends, its just about to become Thursday here & I have not written in the blog in quite a while. I am not fired up or greatly inspired to write a lot at the moment, but I do have something I can write about because it was the one thing on my mind until a few moments ago. Spirituality & sobriety in my life are working wonders because I am developing an awareness of when I am not thinking of the right things, which if left untouched can cause me not to feel the right way to be spiritual. So something crossed my mind that I wrote as my status, because as quickly as a distressing thought came the Serenity afterwards pushed it back out of my mind. My thoughts were something like this... Just one of those night where you notice what's not there in your life, who didn't call, or what you can't have.. The difference this night is I am sober, as experiences grow I have become more spiritual & this night I am okay. No longer a victim to self destruction. Instead of hanging on what is not here & now, I can remember what is great that is & be grateful for all I Have, I Am, & Can Be For Others. ♥ Dreams ♥ Good Night. Good Morning... <3 Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share something, comment, or discuss? Anyone can post a message here to eachother or the author.