Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Appreciation

August 18. Hey friends, wednesday is about to begin for me in a busy fashion. I have to go to the new marketplace for a 12 hour day, but at least my mom will be coming to help. She doesn't know how much she means to me & sometimes I have a hard time showing it. One of the greatest defects of character I have is showing appreciation for others on my life & I want to make that tonight's topic. Its very important for us to show our appreciation for others & what they do in our lives.

Showing others appreciation makes possible a way of giving back because it makes the person helping us feel good about what they are doing in our lives, be it big or small. So much goes unthanked or unnoticed in our day to day lives & no one can be on the ball for every favor we receive. But we can at least on occasion speak out in gratitude or do something special in thanks to catch up on all our missed chances to make them feel appreciated.

If there is ever one thing I want to be known for it should be my appreciation for all the great people who have & will contribute any part of themselves to make my life better. Two of most mention would be my parents, but it doesn't stop there. So many others are to thank & I hope to one day do something special in return for them all. Good night. Good morning. <3 Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share something, comment, or discuss? Anyone can post a message here to eachother or the author.