Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 12. Hey friends. I wanted to give everyone a heads up and appologize for how busy my friday night has been. Instead of doing anything with half measure I am going to post the next blog update on Saturday Evening. Between a meeting that ran over and a social engagement I had afterwards, I arrived home much to late to be constructive on this project tonight & have to get up in a short amount of time to run my business tomorrow. There will be a post over the weekend so keep your eyes open tonight for new content. As always you are my inspiration and I truly value the opportunity my higher power has given me to live on and share with you all. Enjoy your saturday!!! <3 Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share something, comment, or discuss? Anyone can post a message here to eachother or the author.