Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 26. Hey Friends!! I had a little extra time today so I thought before I do the blog tonight that I would share some pictures of a few of my Sobriety & Recovery Coins. Each one has a special meaning to me or represents not only the length of my Sobriety but also the growth in my Spiritual Life. I just though some of you might want to see them for yourself. The Cross picture was just taken metaphorically to show a 'visible' accumulation of spiritual principles & works in my life.

















The Expect Miracles Coin & its backside was picked out by me during my Detox phase at Clearbrook Rehabilitation Center. The physical, mental, and spiritual torment that I was enduring during those days made me reach out, hoping for some form of miracle to end the suffering or at least make breathing to stay alive more attractive. By that I mean the physical aspect of the withdrawl was a horrible experience that I went through many times, but this time in particular was by far multiples worse.



















The Last Coin I shared here was my most recent, the Six Month Recovery Coin. My Sponsor had been motivated enough by my continuous Sobriety to even make an appearance for me accepting this. It was a fine moment in my heart & soul to recieve it because its recorded that most addicts & alcoholics never make it to this amount of time in recovery & those who do often require several tries. I truly am blessed to have made it this far, one day at a time. :)


















I hope you enjoyed seeing these. Until tonight's blog topic.. Good Night. Good Morning... <3 Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share something, comment, or discuss? Anyone can post a message here to eachother or the author.