Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11. Hey friends! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Too many awful weekends can be considered better than the one I spent. With that being said, I am at the moment physically well, but spiritually & mentally not so much. I will be posting a blog in the morning, but I have promised myself & a friend that I would relax tonight, take a breather, and focus a good night's rest & tomorrow on regaining some balanced wellness again. Can't wait to talk about it when I have some more energy & a positive spin for it all. Something good is going to rise from all the ashes, like every pheonix in stories past. Have a great monday, and if you do I am praying I will be right behind ya. <3 Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share something, comment, or discuss? Anyone can post a message here to eachother or the author.